- Is SnailyCAD supported in an iframe?
- Is SnailyCAD complete
- Can I host this on X platform
- How to add a custom favicon (Browser icon)
- How can I report a bug or issue
- Where can I suggest a new feature
- How can I translate the CAD
- How do I install NodeJS/Yarn on Windows
- How do I install NodeJS/Yarn on Linux
- How do I install PostgreSQL on Windows
Is SnailyCAD supported in an iframe
SnailyCAD can be placed inside an
<iframe> or a tablet script.
Your SnailyCAD instance must be running on HTTPS with a valid SSL certificate (they're free!), otherwise it will not work.
Is SnailyCAD complete
Yes! SnailyCAD is complete, it's always being updated.
Can I host this on X platform
Currently known supported platforms are:
- Windows OS
- Linux OS
- Zap Hosting
- cPanel - Only if it has node.js support!
How to add a custom favicon (Browser icon)
- Get your image ready, make sure it's png format (
image/png) and that it's called
- Navigate to the following folder:
- Place that image in that folder. (with name
- Stop your SnailyCAD instance
- Rebuild the client
pnpm turbo run build --filter=@snailycad/client
- Restart your SnailyCAD instance